It is that time of week again, Sunday, Tarot Time! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I had quite the amazing week! I had a very positive appraisal at work, the things my employer said made me cry, it was so affirming and empowering. And….. I won a trip to Hong Kong!!!! Thank you Cathay Pacific!! I am so so so happy! I was actually shaking when I found out, so so grateful and excited. Also my best friend is now traveling through the States and I am so excited to share in her adventure through Instagram and messages, but I do miss her company. And I just received the new Mew album in the post, so happy and so looking forward to seeing them play live at Paradiso this week. Also I am still Spring cleaning (I can hardly believe all the things I am getting rid off, where does it all come from in this small appartment??) and it is wonderful! Moving old energy out. I am feeling so energetic, so light and well positive. I hope you are all feeling the same energy surge and are riding this wave with ease and grace.
And check out this rainbow above the flat where I live, was taken yesterday:
On a big downside my uncle was taken to hospital with a tumor in his head, very uncertain times and damn cancer! Let’s send him love and healing and that he feels well and calm.
Also this week I went to a lovely book presentation of the Dutch translation of Tokyo Tapes 6-2. As a Japan fan I had to be present. The translator was there and someone from the publishing company, we had a lovely chat and…a sushi workshop! It was so much fun! After that I hurried to the cinema for the one time showing of NT Live: Obsession with Jude Law and Dutch actress Halina Reijn. I must say I was a bit disappointed, but it was really nice to see the play on the big screen. I often go and see the NT Live performances at Tuschinski theater.
Today, Sunday I met up with a friend and we went to the IJ-hallen north of Amsterdam. This is a large flea market. It was wonderful to see my friend again. She lives in the south of the country so I don’t see her so often. She is such an inspiring and fun woman and so so kind. Truly grateful to know her. We met a long time ago via Livejournal.
And now for our Tarot reading. Today I decided to do a Mother’s Day spread (The Kuan Yin Oracle):
- The lesson from our mothers we most need right now
- How may we best incorporate that lesson into our lives now?
- How may we thank our mothers for this gift?
- How can we get in touch with our maternal nature?
- How can we best share our maternal nature with others?
- Ivory Swan Goddess
- Reveal the Peacock Beauty
- Enter the Jade Temple
- Empress of the Pearl
- Mother Fierce
- The lesson from our mothers we most need right now – The Ivory Swan Goddess teaches us spiritual grace and spirituality. She asks us to release guilt, shame, judgement and fear that we are not enough. She asks us to be more of yourself. You are worthy. No matter what has happened or choices you have made, your soul light is as pure as divine source itself.
- How may we best incorporate that lesson into our lives? – Reveal the peacock beauty asks us to use our creative energy as now we will find new levels as we are accessing powers for higher creation. Your intentions, decisions and words are becoming more powerful. Express the beauty within you.
- How may we thank our mothers for this gift? Enter the jade temple and elevate all conflict to a higher peaceful resolution. A healing is on its way. Receive this divine solution and blessings of peace. Have faith and be prepared to surrender your viewpoint and receive a new one that will bring you both peace.
- How can we get in touch with our maternal nature? The Empress of the Pearl tells us that we have an inner gift of great value, born of struggle, adversity and challenge. Because we are healing and nurturing ourselves through it we expand our spiritual light. Just like the beautiful pearl you have a unique spiritual beauty to offer the world. Something unique is being born through your experiences. Your soul growth is lustre and beauty to share with the world. Transform negativity into light through compassion and maternal nurture.
- How can we best share our maternal nature with others? Mother Fierce inspires us to be fearless love. You are safe to take the next step on your spiritual path and share your truth with the world with power. You are protected and loved. Be assertive and strong. Stand in your truth with full faith. Only unconditional loving vibrations are welcome in your energy field. And so it is!
I wish you a beautiful week. Stay beautiful!
- For a personal elaborate intuitive tarot reading, please contact me: http://www.joyincreation.com/oracle-card-readings/
- and you can sign up for my newsletter here (and receive a free 3 card reading!): Newsletter sign up link